Friday, February 04, 2005

Pho for Lunch

Well today is special Jeff is picking us up in his car Betsy and we are going to Pho. Tim , Daniel, Jeff, and I since Bill bailed out on us. Keep this updated for later on. Well Pho wa good at Pho Van ... what more can you ask for when the meal only cost $4.50. Anyways I have a hunger for sweets right now but am trying to fight it. I did get some skittles but it does not seem to be helping. Maybe I should get my Diet Dr Pepper. Also talk about a ride ... the windows were open all the way there and all the way back. So I probably could use some washing and straigtening up. Well hours to go ... actually 3.5 hours to before I head home. Then pickup Mealani from school and go home to clean the house. Maybe try to vacuum everything ... lucky I have our robot vacuum that does a pretty good job. I will let it loose upstairs when I get home so ... just have to clean up Mealani's room so that it looks nice when her friends show up for the party. Damn I have to clean my bathroom also ... looks like I will be busy. Ok ... here comes the big weekend, Mealani's birthday tomorrow, then Noahs, birthday and SuperBowl on Sunday.

Ok a friend sent me this in an email so I figured might as well post it on here also:::

1. What is your full name: Luan Vi Quach
2. What's your favorite color: Blue
3. PRAISE AND WORSHIP: Jesus
4. Are your legs crossed: Sort of ...
5. What was the last thing you ate: Pho
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be: Dark Blue
7. How is the weather right now: Sunny & 72
8. Last person you talked to on the phone: Jeff
9. First thing you notice about the opposite sex: Their Hair
10. Do you like the person that sent this to you: She is too nice ...
although there was the bank
12. Favorite drink: Water and Lees Coffee and Diet Dr Pepper
13. Favorite alcoholic drink: Buttery Nipple
14. Hair Color: Black
15. Eye Color: Brown
16. Do you wear contacts: No thanks to LASIK
17. Last movie you watched: Alien V Predator
18. Favorite Day or Holiday of the year: Saturday
19. Are you too shy to ask someone out: No
20. Summer or Winter: Summer
21. Hugs or Kisses: Definitely both!
22. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
23. Do you want your friends to write back: Most definitely!
24. Who's most likely to respond: Lulu
25. Living arrangements: San Diego until my SO comes along
26. Who is least likely to respond: Bill
27. What books are you reading: The Red Rabbit
28. Did you wake up before your alarm went off: Nope
29. Buttered, Plain, or Salted Popcorn: Buttered, of course (lots)!
30. Favorite Chips: Do Cheetos count?
31. Favorite Car: Infinit G35 Coupe but with no budget Acura NSX
32. Favorite Flower: Red roses
33. How many keys on your key ring: 10
34. Red or White Wine: Red Wine
35. What did you do for your last birthday: Nothing much
36. Do you own a Donor Card: No
37. What is the first thing you think of when you get up in the
morning: Only several more months until I no longer wake up alone
38. Favorite television show: Smallville



No comments: