Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Got the Tickets

Today at lunch Bill and I went to the Sports Arena to pickup the Disney on Ice tickets. We left for the trolley at 12ish and then took it to Old Town Transit Center. Then we hauled butt over to the Sports Arena. It took us like 10 minutes to walk there but when we got there, there was a long line of people waiting to purchase tickets. As I got up to the window, the lady told me that only nosebleed seats were available which I was willing to get if thats all that was available but within seconds she had seats for us right next to the skaters. Talk about some luck for us to get such tickets along with a $7 discount for going on opening night. So it came out to $40.50 for three tickets but I know Mealani will enjoy it for a long time.

My dad, myself, and Mealani will have fun watching Monsters Inc. at the Sports Arena and I think that this year Mealani will have quite a memorable birthday celebration. I will be sure to post pics from the party and if possible from the Arena. I think cameras are not allowed however. But I will take pics of Mealani before we leave so that we have something to remember the evening by just like when we went to the Ballet we got a ballerina figurine.


No comments: