Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Day Began With ...

Today while walking at lunch, we ended up at Mervyns. Bill and I were walking around when we saw things on sale for 50% off clearance. It became the big buying fest as I ended up buying her a bunch of things from Mervyns. I even got the Christmas tree I had been waiting for to go on sale. I plan to make Christmas 2005 a big event to celebrate all the fun and wonderful memories for Mealani. My arms are still sore today from carrying all the things I had bought ... clothes, pajamas, and toys. I know some people say I spoil Mealani but I just want to provide the best for her. Sometimes it does mean I spoil her ... to many toys, too many things she does not need but I think if I can provide it for her, I will try. Nothing can be enough especially when it comes to her health and education. When I think about how much money I have spent to make sure her teeth are healthy, that she has the best education I can provide ... the amount is almost staggering to me. I figure the amount of money I have spent is somewhere around $20,000. Gosh its amazing when your a parent you will do whatever you can to provide them with the best.

The Night for Mealani - Monsters Inc. (Disney on Ice)

Well tonight was the big night for Mealani, grandpa, and myself. We all went to the Disney on Ice show at the Sports Arena. The show we watched was Monsters Inc which Mealani loved watching on DVD. She got to go as part of her big birthday celebration this week.

Well I have included some more pics down below so enjoy.


Mealani and daddy at the Disney on Ice show.


Grandpa and Mealani enjoying the show Monsters Inc.


Mealani posing again. She can be a junior model.


Oh Gosh once again she is too cute.


Mealani and grandpa in the seats of the Disney on Ice show.


The show in action. Mealani, grandpa and I enjoy the night out for a little fun.



Once again she poses for the camera.


End of the show ... almost time to go home.


One last picture before we leave so that we have something to remember by.

No comments: