Sunday, February 06, 2005

The Day After the Party

Ok super beat tired today. I went to sleep around midnight after watching the movie "A Man Called Hero." Woke up to talk to Lulu - talking about Mealani's birthday party and all. Went back to sleep after chatting for a little bit. Then I woke up around 10ish to clean up the mess in the backyard. Lots of things left to drink but even more food. Clean up was not too bad but the weather was looking kind of bad with a light sprinkle starting. Well after eating some party leftovers with Mealani and reading the paper, I showered and Jennifer got Mealani ready for Noah's birthday party. Also hope to catch some of the SuperBowl later on today. But still so tired .. however I need to go to the gym so that I can loose some of this weight I must have gained since yesterday.

Oh thanks to Daniel, my family has decided we are having another big party for Chinese New Year so I guess this time I will be asking more people from work to come. I have a feeling that I am going to be tired for the month of February with all the parties and activities going on. I hope by the end of February I will be getting an email with some good news.

Well we got home from Noah's birthday party. It was quite an event ... with Scottso the clown. Well of course Mealani did not like the clown but thats ok later. She later took over the party and had a good time. I was able to watch the SuperBowl so I got to watch the first half there. When we left, Mealani got a goldfish and quite a lot of presents from Noah. We came home and watched the SuperBowl at home. Too bad New England won but did not cover the spread of 7 points. Well there's always next year I guess.

No comments: