Thursday, January 27, 2005

Well Some Good News ...

Well today was the big day when we found out what our new job titles will be. There was some handwringing and stuff since our company has not had a programming group before. Also the ability to get promoted and make more money was on our minds. So it looks good that I will now have the title Programmer Analyst II. That does not mean I will be making more money tomorrow but at least it is better than being a assistant web developer analyst for the next several years.

Well I guess I have more planning to do for Mealani's birthday party as another person along with Tim and his family. Also several other co-workers will probably attend like Amber, Bill, and Daniel. I have been trying to find a clown for the party but the cheapest clown I found charged $95 an hour. Pretty steep considering what they are doing ... maybe I should go be a clown also since they seem to make way more money than I do.

Well here's to hoping we can get our proposed raises in March.

No comments: