Thursday, December 30, 2004

Holiday Bowl Parade

Well December 30, Mealani was not in school so I took her to work with me. She was doing homework and drawing while in my office. In fact she went around and made new friends with people who I work with. I even got to meet a couple of people I did not even know. Well some pics to show you how much she enjoyed coming to work that day. Also we went to the Holiday Bowl Parade and then went out to lunch later on at Wendys. Then grandpa came by and picked us up at 3pm.


Gosh can you tell who is a trouble maker. She went to work with me for the day and was making friends with all my co-workers.


Mealani with Kira at the Holiday Bowl Parade. We left work and then had lunch afterwards at Carl Jrs. She had a good time.


Look at the beautiful weather .. San Diego in mid December. Amazing that the rest of the world is having cold weather and yet we are having absolutely warm weather ... 80 degrees.

No comments: